Helite e-GP Air Track Vest: Key Features
- CE Certified Airbag:Vest fully inflates in less than 0.08 seconds
- Large Airbag Volume:Between 17 and 28L depending on the size of the airbag.
- Back and Chest Protector:for a double TURTLE effect.
- Removable Leather Sliders:On the back of the vest for added protection & durability.
- Aerodynamics:The vest adapts to all motorcycle suits (space provided for the hump).
- Abrasion Resistant:High quality leather (1.2 mm cowhide) and foam protection.
- Comfort:Elastic materials, very fitted cut, elastic leather fabric on the sides and on the neck and shoulders.
- Electronic Trigger System –Simple and intuitive wireless, electronically activated airbag system. Battery life: 25 hours (USB charging mechanism).
- Practical and Easy:Quick and simple opening even with gloves thanks to the velcro.
- Custom Options Available:possibility to sew sponsor logos on the front and back via a zipper.
- Composition:waistcoat 85% leather 15% elastane, airbag 100% polyurethane.
- Range of sizes available:
- S, M, L, XL, LL, XLL (e-60cc compatible)
What Does My Helite e-GP Air Track Vest Come With?
- Each Helite e-GP Air Track Vest comes fully equipped and ready to use.
- Included in the price is:
Helite e-GP Air Track Vest: Technology
|Large Airbag Volume: Helite airbags offer the largest volume of protection on the market between 17L and 28L. The unique shape of the airbag effectively absorbs shocks, protects vital areas and stabilises the body from your head to your coccyx.
|Electronic System: The Helite electronic Airvest does not require any attachments as it works autonomously. It detects the rider’s movements and triggers the airbag in the event of an accident or fall. There are two sensors involved in the electronic systems – one located in the vest and an optional fork sensor.
Vest Sensor: This sensor involves motion analysis algorithms and GPS signals. This sensor will detect a variety of incidences e.g. high side, low side falls, impacts to a significant obstacle (tree, car, wall), but only accidents above 12mph.
Once charged the vest will have approximately 25 hours of use before it will require recharging. It will automatically switch to ‘sleep mode’ when no movement is detected for 45 seconds and is reactivated automatically with first movement.
e-Bike Fork Sensor: This is a very useful optional addition to the wireless technology. The list of detectable accidents is increased by using this device as they also include accidents when stationary/0mph for example when you are hit by a 3rd party vehicle.
Please note: Each accident is different. Even though the Helite crash detection system covers a large majority of accidents, there is always a risk of non-triggering as the accident you personally experience is not recognised by the software or there has been an interruption in the GPS signal.
The fork sensor is easily installed on the motorcycle and does not require charging as it has an autonomy of around 5 years.
No Updates Required: Currently no system or algorithm updates are required for the vest to function correctly. Should this ever become the case we will contact you directly.
|DOUBLE TURTLE Technology: a SAS-TEC level 2 back protector was added to the chest and back outside the airbag to distribute the energy from an impact over the entire airbag. This technology significantly improves energy absorption and reduces the risk of intrusion.
4 x MORE EFFECTIVE THAN A NORMAL AIRBAG
Due to the placement of the back protector on the outside of the airbag this results in the energy from an impact being dispersed effectively & evenly.
Tests from the external laboratory CRITT Sport have shown that the force distribution is 4 times more effective than with a regular airbag of the same size and the same shape.
|Reusable: Providing there is no damage to the airvest the system is perfectly reusable. Simply replace the correct sized e-canister according to the instruction manual and away you go. It will take less than 2 minutes for you to complete this task.
CE Certification & Warranty
CE certified airbag: All our airbags are certified by the ALIENOR CERTIFICATION laboratory, a recognised organisation that checks and approves personal protective equipment (PPE) for motorcyclists.
Guarantee: All Helite airbags come with a 2 year warranty as standard. You can extend this if you register your airbag within 3 months of purchase and have it serviced by us at the end of the first two years. This will give you an additional two years of warranty of the airbag. (Airbag Component Only – Encapsulating Jackets, Vests, Outers and Backpacks come With A Standard 1 Year Warranty).
In order to satisfy any of the warranties you must retain proof of purchase (e.g. invoice/receipt) and also proof that your airvest or jacket has been serviced as a minimum of every 2 years.