Only the Helite e-Saddle Sensors are compatible with the components for your Helite electronically activated vest. The saddle sensor is an optional extra and does not have to be used in order for your vest to function correctly, but there are some added benefits to using both together.
- The e-Saddle Sensor is highly recommended for road use as the detection of impact time is significantly reduced. The device allows detection of more accidents overall including those at low speed (7mph+) and when stationary.
- The fork sensors do not require charging as they have 5 years autonomy.
Pairing your vest with the e-Saddle Sensor
- Before using your vest for the first time you need to pair (associate) the vest with the saddle sensor.
- It is possible to pair several saddle sensors (maximum of 5) with one vest.
- Similarly, it is possible to pair numerous vests to one saddle sensor.
For full information on how to pair sensors and vests please see the instruction manual supplied with your vest.