Release Date Late June – Mid July
Place a Pre-Order Deposit now for a 15% Discount.
Airbag Jeans RRP: £599
Airbag Trousers RRP: £675
Available in both regular and relaxed fit.
Today’s motorcycle jeans offer impact protection for the knees and hips, while the rest of the lower body is left unprotected from impact hits, this is alarming considering that most injuries in a serious motorcycle accident occurs to the lower body.
The Airbag jeans have solved the long-lasting impact problem with airbag technology. Airbags for the lower body is a game-changer in safety because an airbag cushions impact hits differently, superior in absorbing impact energy compared to traditional pads. Previously unprotected areas on the lower body can now be impact protected with the Airbag jeans.
After placing the pre-order deposit – What happens next? Once you have placed your pre-order deposit we will keep your information on file and send you a unique code to enter at the checkout closer to the time of availability. When the Airbag Jeans are available, we will send you a link to this product page. Simply select the size you require and enter the coupon code. The code will give you a 15% Discount and deduct your deposit from the final purchase price.
See The Airbag Jeans In Action
Mo’Cycle Airbag Jeans: Key Features
- Airbag Manufactured by Helite.
- CE certified airbag which is fully inflated in less than 0.094 seconds.
- Comfortable To Wear: The Airbag Jeans look and feel like any other pair of jeans when not inflated.
- 100% Reusable: The Airbag Jeans are reusable; just replace a CO2 cartridge.
- Automatic inflation: The mechanical trigger belt connects to your bike and activates the airbag.
- Abrasion resistant fabric: The fabric is extremely abrasion resistant, but looks and feels like regular denim.
- Breathable design: The Airbag Jeans are made with breathable fabric.
- Machine washable: The Airbag Jeans are breathable, and the Airbag Trousers are water repellent.
- Protective pads: In addition to the airbag, the jeans are armoured with CE approved pads on the knees.