Helite XENA Ladies Leather Air Jacket: Key Features
- CE certified airbag which is fully inflated in less than 0.094 seconds
- Unique design: SASTEC 1621 Level 2 back protector placed on the outside of the air bag.
- Stretchy and breathable underarms which maintains good air circulation.
- Shoulder and elbow body armour.
- Adjustable fastenings and Exterior Pocket.
- Comfortable, slim fit with adjustable Velcro fastening at the hip.
- Multi directional triggering system.
- Thermal, removable lining perfect for summer and winter riding.
- Composition: 100% 1.2mm cowhide leather jacket, 100% polyester lining, 100% polyurethane airbag.
- Range of sizes available:
- S, M, L, XL (60cc compatible)
What Does My Helite XENA Ladies Leather Air Jacket Come With?
- Each Helite XENA Ladies Leather Air Jacket comes fully equipped and ready to use.
- Included in the price is:
Helite XENA Ladies Leather Air Jacket: Technology
|Large Airbag Volume: Helite airbags offer the largest volume of protection on the market between 17L and 28L. The unique shape of the airbag effectively absorbs shocks, protects vital areas and stabilises the body from your head to your coccyx.
|Mechanical System: Reliable and easy to use system. Simply attach the airbag vest to the motorcycle or to the saddle strap if you are a horse rider using the lanyard supplied with the airbag system. The airbag inflates when the lanyard disconnects via the key ball mechanism.
|TURTLE Technology: a SAS-TEC level 2 back protector was added to the airbag to distribute the energy from an impact over the entire airbag. This technology significantly improves energy absorption and reduces the risk of intrusion.
4 x MORE EFFECTIVE THAN A NORMAL AIRBAG
Due to the placement of the back protector on the outside of the airbag this results in the energy from an impact being dispersed effectively & evenly.
Tests from the external laboratory CRITT Sport have shown that the force distribution is 4 times more effective than with a regular airbag of the same size and the same shape.
|Reusable: Reload the canister yourself in less than two minutes.
CE Certification & Warranty
CE certified airbag: All our airbags are certified by the ALIENOR CERTIFICATION laboratory, a recognised organisation that checks and approves personal protective equipment (PPE) for motorcyclists.
Guarantee: All Helite airbags come with a 2 year warranty as standard. You can extend this if you register your airbag within 3 months of purchase and have it serviced by us at the end of the first two years. This will give you an additional two years of warranty of the airbag. (Airbag Component Only – Encapsulating Jackets, Vests, Outers and Backpacks come With A Standard 1 Year Warranty).
In order to satisfy any of the warranties you must retain proof of purchase (e.g. invoice/receipt) and also proof that your airvest or jacket has been serviced as a minimum of every 2 years.