Helite Co2 Canister – Lanyard Activated ONLY
Helite CO2 canister – a screw in device used for any mechanical lanyard fired Helite Airvest or Jacket only. Available in various sizes – 50cc, 60cc, 85cc and 100cc.
- When selecting your lanyard fired CO2 canister please make sure you have the correct size in order for it to be compatible with your airvest or jacket.
- Please see the instruction manual supplied with the jacket or our instructional video for help in changing canisters
- The canister must be screwed in tightly; under no circumstances should the screw thread be visible.
- The canister should be stored and used in temperatures below 45ºC. Do not leave full canisters in the car in high temperatures. The canister must be used at a temperature over 0ºC. If stored under 0ºC, warm up before use or replace with a warmer cartridge.
- The CO2 canisters have a long life span but we do recommend a yearly check. The check consists of weighing your canister and making sure it is approximately (+/-3g) equivalent to the weight written on your canister.
- If rust or other corrosive marks appear in the outer surface of the canisters change them immediately and discard.