- The equestrian lanyard & Helite saddle strap is standard across all Helite horse-riding products.
- We strongly recommend that you get one saddle strap per saddle and you leave each securely attached at all times.
- Keep it away from anything sharp or abrasive that could damage or weaken the strap.
- Equestrian Lanyard
Fitting your Helite Saddle Strap – THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT!
- Ideally the saddle strap should be fitted to the stirrup bars of the saddle as this is the most robust area.
- The closer the lanyard and saddle strap is to your centre of gravity when seated on your horse the better.
- Try out the length and adjust it until you reach an optimal length.
- The lanyard when attached to the saddle strap should only be tight when you are stood up.
- If the length of the strap is too long the inflation of the airbag jacket could be delayed.