Hybrid Lanyard Key Features
The hybrid lanyard can be used for motorcycle or equestrian use as long as you have a separate key ball integrated into your vest for the lanyard to clip into.
- The Helite lanyard system uses a multi-directional key-ball trigger – this is a proven and safe system. The lanyard needs clipping directly into the key ball once you have mounted your bike or horse. It also needs disconnecting from the key ball before you dismount.
The lanyard/key ball system has approximately a 30kg threshold (on adult vests) before it will inflate therefore it is difficult to activate the vest accidentally.
- We strongly recommend that you get one lanyard per motorcycle and you leave each lanyard securely attached to the bike.
- Keep it away from anything sharp or abrasive that could damage or weaken the strap.
- Keep it away from hot elements that could damage or weaken the strap.
- Please see the instruction manual supplied with the jacket or our instructional video for help in attaching your lanyard.