Motorcycle Lanyard Key Features
- The Helite lanyard system uses a multi-directional key-ball trigger – this is a proven and safe system. The lanyard needs clipping directly into the key ball once you have mounted the bike. It also needs disconnecting from the key ball before you dismount the bike.
- The lanyard/key ball system has approximately a 30kg threshold (on adult vests) before it will inflate therefore it is difficult to activate the vest accidentally.
- The motorcycle lanyard is standard across all mechanically activated Helite motorcycle products.
- We strongly recommend that you get one lanyard per motorcycle and you leave each lanyard securely attached to the bike.
- Keep it away from anything sharp or abrasive that could damage or weaken the strap.
- Keep it away from hot elements that could damage or weaken the strap.
- Please see the instruction manual supplied with the jacket or our instructional video for help in attaching your lanyard.