Please Note: There is currently up to a 3 month delay on this item.
Only the Helite e-Bike Fork Sensors are compatible with the components for your Helite electronically activated vest. The fork sensor is an optional extra and does not have to be used in order for your vest to function correctly, but there are some added benefits to using both together.
- The e-Bike Fork Sensor is highly recommended for road us as the detection of impact time is significantly reduced. The device allows detection of more accidents overall including those at low speed and when stationary.
- You may choose not to use the fork sensor on the track for example as less accidents happen at low speed and collisions with another vehicle or an obstacle are rare.
- The fork sensors do not require charging as they have 5 years autonomy. Pairing your vest with the e-Bike Fork Sensor
- Before using your vest for the first time you need to pair (associate) the vest with the fork sensor.
- It is possible to pair several fork sensors (maximum of 5) with one vest.
- Similarly, it is possible to pair numerous vests to one fork sensor.
For full information on how to pair sensors and vests please see the instruction manual supplied with your vest.