Helite H-MOOV Airbag Backpack: Key Features
- CE certified airbag which is fully inflated in less than 0.094 seconds
- Unique design: SASTEC 1621 Level 2 back protector placed on the outside of the air bag.
- Unique detachable backpack section. (Just use it as an airbag protector.)
- Features pocket and fastenings for a water pouch and straw.
- Adjustable fastenings and Internal and Exterior Pockets.
- Comfortable, light & allows a full range of body movement.
- Choice of mechanical or electronic trigger system.
- Reflective tape for maximum road visibility.
- Shower proof & suitable for use over any type of garment.
- Helmet bag attached to the bag for added storage.
- Waterproof cover for added waterproof protection.
- Reusable design: simply replace the CO2 canister & away you go!
What Does My Helite H-MOOVAirbag Backpack Come With?
- Each Helite Airbag Backpack comes fully equipped and ready to use.
- Included in the price is:
Helite Airbag Backpack: Technology
CE Certification & Warranty
CE certified airbag: All our airbags are certified by the ALIENOR CERTIFICATION laboratory, a recognised organisation that checks and approves personal protective equipment (PPE) for horse riders and motorcyclists.
Guarantee: All Helite airbags come with a 2 year warranty as standard. You can extend this if you register your airbag within 3 months of purchase and have it serviced by us at the end of the first two years. This will give you an additional two years of warranty of the airbag. (Airbag Component Only – Encapsulating Jackets, Vests, Outers and Backpacks come With A Standard 1 Year Warranty).
In order to satisfy any of the warranties you must retain proof of purchase (e.g. invoice/receipt) and also proof that your airvest or jacket has been serviced as a minimum of every 2 years.