Helite AirJump Jacket: Key Features
- Discreet: the Helite CO2 canister and key ball lanyard are ingeniously concealed.
- Comfort: Soft collar for enhanced comfort when riding.
- Freedom of movement: Elasticated, breathable fabric ensures a perfect fit and freedom of movement.
- Pockets: 2 Exterior zipped, piped pockets.
- Elegant Design: Decorative buttons at the cuffs, satin bias, slit in back, and piped finishes.
- Technical Fabric: Water repellent, breathable and windproof softshell material.
- Resistant: seams resistant to inflation.
- Composition: 58% Polyamide, 19% Elastane, 17% Polyester and 6% Polyurethane.
- Range of sizes available:
- Child L (50cc compatible)
- XS, S, M, L (50cc or 60cc dependant on Zip’In airbag used).
- XL (60cc or 85cc dependant on Zip’In airbag used).
- 2XL (85cc or 100cc compatible dependant on Zip’In airbag used).
What Does My Helite AirJump Come With?
- Each Helite AirJump Jacket is the softshell outer only. This would be commonly purchased in this form as an extra outer for a Zip’In airbag you have already purchased. If you wish to purchase this outer as a fully functioning airbag vest please select either the Helite Zip’In 1 or Helite Zip’In 2 Airbag.
- Optional Extras:
CE Certification & Warranty
CE certified airbag: All our airbags are certified by the ALIENOR CERTIFICATION laboratory, a recognised organisation that checks and approves personal protective equipment (PPE) for horse riders.
Guarantee: All encapsulating Jackets, Vests, Outers and Backpacks come With A Standard 1 Year Warranty.
In order to satisfy any of the warranties you must retain proof of purchase (e.g. invoice/receipt) and also proof that your airvest or jacket has been serviced as a minimum of every 2 years.