Helite Airshell Vest Outer: Key Features
- Discreet: The Helite CO2 canister and key ball lanyard are ingeniously concealed.
- Comfort and freedom of movement: The stretch softshell fabric ensures a perfect fit and freedom of movement.
- Pockets: 2 Exterior pockets.
- Technical Fabric: Water repellent, windproof softshell material.
- Resistant: Seams resistant to inflation.
- Composition: 83% Polyester, 14% Elastane, 4% Polyurethane.
- Range of sizes available:
- Child L (50cc compatible)
- XS, S, M, L (50cc or 60cc dependant on Zip’In airbag used).
- XL (60cc or 85cc dependant on Zip’In airbag used).
- 2XL (85cc or 100cc compatible dependant on Zip’In airbag used).
What Does My Helite Airshell Vest Come With?
Each Helite Airshell Vest Outer is the softshell outer only. This would be commonly purchased in this form as an extra outer for a Zip’In airbag you have already purchased. If you wish to purchase this outer as a fully functioning airbag vest please select either the Helite Zip’In 1 or Helite Zip’In 2 Airbag.
CE Certification & Warranty
CE certified airbag: All our airbags are certified by the ALIENOR CERTIFICATION laboratory, a recognised organisation that checks and approves personal protective equipment (PPE) for horse riders.
Guarantee: All encapsulating Jackets, Vests, Outers and Backpacks come With A Standard 1 Year Warranty.
In order to satisfy any of the warranties you must retain proof of purchase (e.g. invoice/receipt) and also proof that your airvest or jacket has been serviced as a minimum of every 2 years.