Helite Turtle 2 Airvest: Key Features
- CE certified airbag which is fully inflated in less than 0.094 seconds
- Unique design: SASTEC 1621 Level 2 back protector placed on the outside of the air bag.
- Inner textile 3D mesh to maintain good air circulation.
- Vest-style body-worn protective air bag system.
- Adjustable fastenings and Exterior Pocket.
- Comfortable, light & allows a full range of body movement.
- High performance and durable sports fabric.
- Retroreflective strips for maximum visibility.
- Multi directional triggering system.
- Shower proof & suitable for use over any type of garment including race suits.
- Composition: 100% polyester vest, 100% polyurethane airbag.
- Range of sizes available:
- XS, S, M, L, XL (60cc compatible)
- LL, XLL (100cc compatible)
What Does My Helite Turtle 2 Airvest Come With?
- Each Helite Turtle 2 Airvest comes fully equipped and ready to use.
- Included in the price is:
Helite Turtle 2 Airvest: Technology
|Large Airbag Volume: Helite airbags offer the largest volume of protection on the market between 17L and 28L. The unique shape of the airbag effectively absorbs shocks, protects vital areas and stabilises the body from your head to your coccyx.
|Mechanical System: Reliable and easy to use system. Simply attach the airbag vest to the motorcycle or to the saddlestrap if you are a horse rider using the lanyard supplied with the airbag system. The airbag inflates when the lanyard disconnects via the keyball mechanism.
TURTLE Technology: a SAS-TEC level 2 back protector was added to the airbag to distribute the energy from an impact over the entire airbag. This technology significantly improves energy absorption and reduces the risk of intrusion.
4 x MORE EFFECTIVE THAN A NORMAL AIRBAG
Due to the placement of the back protector on the outside of the airbag this results in the energy from an impact being dispersed effectively & evenly.
Tests from the external laboratory CRITT Sport have shown that the force distribution is 4 times more effective than with a regular airbag of the same size and the same shape.
|Reusable: Reload the canister yourself in less than two minutes.
CE Certification & Warranty
CE certified airbag: All our airbags are certified by the ALIENOR CERTIFICATION laboratory, a recognised organisation that checks and approves personal protective equipment (PPE) for horse riders and motorcyclists.
Guarantee: All Helite airbags come with a 2 year warranty as standard. You can extend this if you register your airbag within 3 months of purchase and have it serviced by us at the end of the first two years. This will give you an additional two years of warranty of the airbag. (Airbag Component Only – Encapsulating Jackets, Vests, Outers and Backpacks come With A Standard 1 Year Warranty).
In order to satisfy any of the warranties you must retain proof of purchase (e.g. invoice/receipt) and also proof that your airvest or jacket has been serviced as a minimum of every 2 years.